11. The harder you study, ……..your chance of success.
C. the great
D. the greater
12. If you had asked me, I ………you.
A. will help
B. would help
C. will have helped
D. would have helped
13. I don’t really know what you want, ………I?
14. I will not walk to school with ……….of the boys.
15. Jane fell ill ………..measles.
Choose from the alternatives lettered A to D the one which is nearest in meaning to the underlined word in each sentence.
16. Aminu’s bushy eyebrows gave him a very severe look.
17. My father had the benefit of good education.
18. Kwame was too scared to be left alone in the house.
19. The new school is ideal for Mr. Mensah’s children.
20. The internet is of enormous benefit to education.