From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word underlined in each sentence
21. My grandfather is a robust ninety-year-old.
A. troublesome B. inquisitive C. weak
22. I consented to his suggestion because it was useful
A. disagreed B. submitted C. replied
23. A sharp cutlass is one of the items on the prospectus
A. new B. used C. short D. blunt
24. The JSS students are reading the abridged version of Shakespeare‟s Macbeth
25. The best pupil was awarded a prize.
B. shown C. denied D. robbed
From the alternatives lettered A to D, choose the one which most suitably completes each sentence.
26. Ashia is used to ……….her parents every weekend.
B. have visited
27. ……………..students were present.
A. The whole B. The several C. Much of the D. All the
28. Jenny has ……………..on her head.
A. plenty hair B. a lot of hair C. many hairs D. much hairs
29. Korkoi is a ……………….of twelve.
A. tall, shapely, girl B. shapely, tall, girl C. girl, shapely, tall D. tall, girl, shapely
30. The man of God preached that we should love…………
B. each other C. one another D. one other