From the list of words lettered A to D, choose the one that is most nearly opposite in meaning to the word underlined in each sentence
21. The Member of Parliament is very generous; he has done much for his people.
22. If you are indolent, you will not pass the examination.
23. When asked about the theft, Kwame said he was guilty.
24. Handle the glass with care; it is fragile.
25. Some of our customs are old-fashioned.
B. attractive C. interesting D. funny
From the alternatives lettered A to D, choose the one which most suitably completes each sentence.
26. Of all the Brown children, Ato is ……….
A. the short
B. the shorter C. the shortest D. short
27. Amma was so frightened ………….she fainted.
28. Aberewa has ………friends who often visit her.
A. few B. much C. a little D. a few
29. Kofi is the boy to …………..I gave the pen.
A. whose B. which C. whom D. who
30. You are tired, ………….?
A. aren‟t you B. don‟t you C. isn‟t it
D. not so